Monday, September 11, 2006
Been quite awhile since I updated, huh? Well that's cos I've been too busy. Busy procrastinating. Hell, I even procrastinate about blogging.
Anyway, thanks to my super intelligence; I refused to buy a $19 512 SDCard at ComeX and now I'm $26 poorer thanks to a dearer SDCard which I bought at Courts. Teaches me a lesson to just shut up and spend. Sometimes impulsive shopping gets the better of you.
On Friday Qisti (that lil brat.) and I met up with Fattah at Tamp; as we searched for my SDCard. There was a bunch of bengs in a group. They tickled us funny. Together with piercings and all; one beng shouted "1, 2, 3!", then the rest chorussed (sp?) a very triumphant and enthusiastic "YESSS!" and it happened again and again and again. All the way until they became inaudible to us. Haha. And trust Fattah to entertain that childish Qisti; and to imitate them all the way. It sounds like lame shit here; but trust me, it cracked me up. Both the bengs and the childish pair I had with me that time.
I hate buying baju raya. The size doesn't fit you perfectly; and people all go for the same baju (unless you buy one at an exorbitant price like $280)
How I wish I could've had more time to tailor my pink kain. Dammits.
Then there's been shopping trips here and there, ratibs and stuff. At least some things keep me occupied during these mundane holidays.
I hate how I've been spending money as though September lasts only for a fortnight. It hasn't even been half a month through; and my money is already running dry. And it's not like I'm working! Makeup, clothes, lingerie, shoes, presents.. And then there's tomorrow to think about. (*gushes*)
Oh well. Being an occasional shopaholic is fine, right? And I can't wait for tomorrow.
1, 2, 3, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
X O X O; 1:11 pm